◦ What is TBL? How can your business adopt these practices to get started in this growing movement?
◦ Meet The Investors’ Circle and Learn about the type of investments that deliver financial, social and environmental returns.
• Breakouts Sessions, Round 2: Meet with Michael Cunningham of Hempstead & Co,, LLC for:
◦ Business Valuation: Learn about when and how to do one if you’re thinking about selling your business, attracting new investment, or splitting with a business partner
◦ Socially Responsible Investing
DATE: Tuesday, February 25 2014 | 8:30 AM — 11:30 AM
LOCATION: Impact Hub, 1227 N. 4th St., Philadelphia, PA 19123
RSVP: Go to http://sbnphilly.ticketleap.com/tbl-economicimpact/dates/Feb-25-2014_at_0830AM
In this original fast-paced networking event, Wharton MBA and Penn graduate students interested in sustainability and social impact will have the opportunity to connect with several corporate, governmental and non-governmental organizations that are setting the pace for sustainability practices globally. The event will include representatives from the pharmaceutical, energy, health care management, financial, and chemical sectors, and more, such as FMC, Goldman Sachs, DuPont and Rubicon Global. Each student will have a few minutes of face-time with each representative to practice their elevator pitch, make an impression, and ask questions. Dress code for this event is business.
DATE: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
LOCATION: Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2nd Floor MBA Lounge in Jon M. Huntsman Hall, at 3730 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
RSVP: Register here at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/careers-in-social-impact-and-sustainability-tickets-9747477969?aff=igelsite